Re: Audi A4 vs 105 GTV

>But the idea of air conditioning and low wind noise and the very nice feeling
>the Audi has is also appealing.  Is anyone out there using an older GTV as a
>daily - rainy day, sunny day, hot day, cold day - driver?  I'm pining over
>this decision.
>
>Lawrence Gowin
>71 GTV

This is why Milanos are perfect complements to a classic older Alfa and a
Milano can be had for the down payment of an A4 or any new car.

I don't like the steering on the A4, and it does not feel sporting like my
Milano, but otherwise it is a really nice car, German brakes are damn good.
I still think the VW Passat offers better value.

I have been wanting to buy a new car for years now, but so far I can't find
anything that I (or more importantly, my girlfriend, because she is more
objective) like to drive better than my Milano, sucky shifter and all.

I like the Bee Emm Vee M3 the best of what's new out there.

There are alot of crappy Milanos out there, but a well sorted one is
untouchable in terms of fun per dollar quotient, but you know this already.

My car has been bullet proof, thanks to Paul Glynn, and my AC has been
absolutely flawless, neither of which can be said about my neighbor's
Bimmer, his annual maintenance, will be me a good/used Milano every 6 months.

        - Steve.