Re: 164LS oil filter removal tips

Thank you Colin,

That's how I removed my 92 164S( 12 valves engine) , from passenger side front
wheel.
I can use a oil filter wrench there too.  But for 94164LS ( 24 valves engine
),
I could barely touched it with my hand from there.   Maybe I should give it a
try next time.

But I have a bigger project in mind - a remote oil filter. I have already
found the location
for remote oil filter.  But it is the filter adpater piping out of the engine
that's most
difficult part.  There isn't much space for you to tighten the pipe screw
also.  I have already
ordered Earl's filter adapters and two 120 degree angle pipe fittings... But
still trying to figure out what tools to use to tighten screws in that little
space.   I will worry about it
when next oil change time come up.

Karl