Back down under

After two and a half years in Albuquerque NM I have finally returned to =
Australia !!! The good news is that I have my car ('74 Spider) back here =
with me. The only problem is that the steering wheel is on the wrong =
side of the dash !!!  I plan to provide some further postings to the =
Digest relating significant parts of my =
shipping/importation/conversion/certification experience to those =
interested (anyone interested ?!).

Anyway it is fantastic to be back here - so many Alfas  - including new =
Spiders and GTVs !! If learning to drive in the other side of the road =
was not a big enough challenge, then attempting to concentrate on the =
car in front while there is another Alfa going the other way or down a =
side street etc has caused more than a few close incidents !!! Sorry =
Jenni.

Anyway I need a daily driver. I have seen a couple of Alfa Quattros (1.5 =
litre Boxer (sp?) - Station Wagon 4WD) which I like because of the =
opportunity to carry around large amounts of stuff in the back. It is an =
'85 model and has a full service history.
I am interested to hear of people's experience with this car and whether =
or not it is a good buy ?

Glad to be back

Simon

1974 Spider

PS	Thanks to Richard for all his help in getting me back onto the =
Digest.