RE: alfa-digest V7 #250: cam caps

> I was under the impression that the scribes on the cam caps were not the same from car
to car.
It was my understanding that the cam carriers are align bored on the head so caps go with
heads,
not with cams.   If you fit hot cams, I thought it was on the preparer to get the cam card
and time
them properly, not relying on the marks.

This might be an argument why this should be done by professionals or experts who have
studied
before practicing.

Peter