Alfa's & speed limits

Regan Dale Copple wrote:

<< Go ahead and try to deny to me and everyone else here on the AD that you
 have always driven your Alfa at or below the posted speed limit.

  Isn't there some rule somewhere that if you always drive you're Alfa within
the posted limits, then someone comes and takes it from you?  As one who has
accumulated more than my share of Alfa related tickets (damn cars...made me
drive fast), can I volunteer to be the official AROC 'repressor', at least for
the U.S. east coast?
Bryan Carter
No. Va.