So, Kent.......you need a Spider?

Kent signed off stating:

<< - - Kent Mclean, lurking and wanting a spider

  It would help to know where you're at, what year Spiders you're looking for,
and what price range you're in.  I pride myself on being somewhat of a car
'scrounge' and have found in the last few weeks an '86 Spider Veloce at a
paint shop in rough but solid condition with a mechanics lein for $400 (it
seems to me the Campy's on it are worth the 4 Franklin's), an '86 Grad in very
clean condition sitting on the street with expired tags and a rejection
sticker (failed Va. state safety inspection, price unknown...I'm waiting to
talk to the owner) and an '88 Milano Verde, great shape, needs tires and front
seats recovered, $1500.  I also know where there is a very clean '76 Fiat
Spyder, 1800, Ca. car (no rust) that needs only paint....it'll go real cheap.
So.....watta ya lookin for?
Bryan Carter
No. Va.