More Milano Questions

First thanks for all the suggestions on my hesitation, I am fighting out
still.

Where are the switches for the dome light located in the Milano?  Are they
in the lock mechanism itself??

Second, as I was reading the shop manual last night I saw that the Milano's
are supposed to come with a "ignition advance unit."  This unit has a
temperature sensor located with the other coolant sensors near the
thermostat.  Well I checked mine.  The sensor is there but there is no wire
going to it.  Nor could I find any trace of a wire which may have lead to
it.  Was this not in the US cars or is this the source of my Milano's
hesitant ways??

Thanks to all of you,

DOM!