re: unstick stuck clutch

>I remember something about starting it in gear? Please refresh my short
>memory or put me in the right direction.

This happened on my GTV-6 and I held my foot down on the clutch and fired
her up.  A hit of the gas freed up the stuck clutch.  Ride the clutch for a
few minutes to clean the pressure plate and disc you should be ok if it is
indeed just a stuck clutch..

One draw back, you just need some room to take off!!

DOM!