Re: more carb stuff

You know, one of the functions of the gas is to lubricate the brass moving
parts inside the carb. It should work smoothly with gas in it. Just make
sure all the springs are intact, and that the sliding parts aren't binding
on crud or burrs. If necessary, take out the springs and verify smooth
sliding action of the piston and plunger rod.