re: $10k resto

>Sounds like its time to quit being a checkbook mechanic and do some
>work yourself. If you just write checks the only thing you'll get good
>at is subtraction and penmanship.

Emmo,
I try to do most of the work on my cars although now as my business has
picked up I am more and more inclined to write the check. The Duetto in
particular still has myDNA smeared over every snag point in the engine
compartment. I would love to get in and tear the car apart but where to
find such a person as you have? Thanks for keeping your location hidden! IS
Terry Rhodes a pseudonym?

Michael Williams
Sacramento, California US of A
69 Duetto