RE: $10k resto

> >Sounds like its time to quit being a checkbook mechanic and do some
> >work yourself. If you just write checks the only thing you'll get good
> >at is subtraction and penmanship.
>
> Emmo,
> I try to do most of the work on my cars although now as my business has
> picked up I am more and more inclined to write the check. The Duetto in
> particular still has myDNA smeared over every snag point in the engine
> compartment. I would love to get in and tear the car apart but where to
> find such a person as you have? Thanks for keeping your location
> hidden! IS
> Terry Rhodes a pseudonym?

i think you can walk up to pretty much any auto body shop and get a quote
for basic body work and paint on a stripped car.  in fact, i think this is a
more profitable job for a body shop, since removal and installation of parts
is labor intensive, whereas spraying paint allows some markup on materials
as well.  most shops hate to do jobs that are labor only, or labor
intensive.

fwiw,

bs