Re: wheel spacers

2 Qs.

1st Q.

I've seen people using wheel spacers to get that extra half an inch track,
not sure how much improvement they contribute to the handling. Can anyone
explain me that half an inch track can make any degree of performance
improvement? They sure make the car look better.

2nd Q.

We all know how important it is to match the wheel to the hub. That's
the only way to ensure wheels are centered to the hub. With spacer
added, how does one make sure the wheel stay centered? (since the
hole at back side of wheel no longer touches the centering ring
on the hub no more)

Thanks!

Jess
88 verde - 150000 miles club :)