RE: Benchmarking Performance

> Time from 3000rpm - 5000 rpm in fourth gear: (seconds)
> Time from 3000rpm - 5000 rpm in fifth gear: (seconds)

one comment - you may want to include some other rpm ranges - my spider, for
example, is set up to pull most strongly from 5-7k, so a 3-5k measurement
would be meaningless.

i'd be curious to see 2-4k, 3-5k, 4-6k, and maybe 5-7k measurements.

this is just the excuse i need to take the spider out one more time this
year..

bs