Benchmarking Performance

With 115/105 gtvs few and far between, I'm always wondering how my car
compares with others (performance wise, that is).

I volunteer to compile the data, if you 105/115 owners (spiders included)
send me the following information:

Car: year, type (i.e. spider, gtv, whatever)
Tire size: (i.e. 195/60-14)
Engine specs: (let me know what, if any, mods have been done to it, also, if
you know, let me know your ignition timing if not stock)
Time from 3000rpm - 5000 rpm in fourth gear: (seconds)
Time from 3000rpm - 5000 rpm in fifth gear: (seconds)
Temperature during the tests: approximate is fine.
*** Note that these times should be done on level ground :).... downhill
doesn't count.

In know my 3-5k time for my gtv in fourth is about 7 seconds (45F degrees).
Before the engine/cam/wheel swap, 3-5k in fifth took ~15 seconds (memory).

Is this about normal performance for a "stock" 2liter SPICA GTV?

Just curious,

Bob Brady, DVAROC

PS.  I'll also volunteer to do this for any milano verde owner as well!