Weights of Cars

Perhaps John Hertzman can answer this one:

Anyone know the curb weights of the following cars?

'67 Alfa Romeo Spider 1600 (US vs. Europe?)
'67 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint Veloce 1600 (ditto)
'67 Alfa Romeo GTA 1600
'67 Alfa Romeo Giulia 1600 (ditto)

'71 "      " Spider " 1750
'71 "      "  GTV   " 1750

'72 "      " Spider " 2000
'72 "      " GTV    " 2000

'74 "      " Spider " 2000
'74 "      " GTV    " 2000

I'm trying to understand where the weight is on my GTV and how best to put it
on a diet.  I'm under the impression that the US spec "gtv" gained about
400lbs between 1967 and 1974.  Is this true?  If so, other than the door
beams, it is not obvious where the extra weight came from.  As far as I can
tell, bumpers were essentially the same weight for GTVs over this period (not
so for the Spiders, though, I think).  I suppose it's most likely to
fattening of many components (Fuel injection, more cushy interior, larger
engine, etceteras) which add up to a whopping amount.  But, I'd like to avoid
speculation.

Thanks again!!

Bob Brady, DVAROC
Yardley, PA