[none]

> >San Luis Obispo is a gem of a town, I think it would be a nice
place to live...(Shawn's right and a killer view of the ocean. < <

>isn't there a prison there?...  :>)

Dug,

Actually that's San Quentin, which is just out of San Francisco.

As to San Luis Obispo ... my first visit there was in 82, just a
couple of daze prior to Christmas. The weather was quite cold, but not
so that there was any snow. But it certainly felt far more Christmassy
than the normal 95+ with 98% humidity that I was used to experoiencing
in Sydney Christmases.

The city felt wonderful. Everybody was busy doing last minute
shopping, good attitudes, magnificent small city.

And there was even an Alfa dealer (obligatory Alfa content) just
halfway between our motel and the city's downtown shopping precinct.

Alas, we were in a Rent-a-barge Honda Accord, and it didn't have any
cupholders (obligatory cupholder content) that I can recall.

g.
Gary Stark              74 Alfa Spider
gstark@domain.elided  87 Alfa Milan (truncated)
http://redbacksWeb.com  91 Mercedes 190E
Up over in Dallas from down under in Sydney.