[none]

Hello
A little advice required on finding a better life with my 164, please...

Looking to retyre my '95 164LS with some more suitable rubber, currently it
is Dunlops - OK in Maine but not in California. Obviously some form of
Pirelli or Yokohama's are suitable but maybe some other choices exist, and
what sizes work out best. I do understand that one can move up a little from
the factory spec without having to do anything outrageous.

Also, no matter how much investigation is done, I cannot get to the bottom
of an engine/transmission rumble or vibration; this is accompanied but the
very occasional cut out then instant cut in on ignition, often on a trailing
throttle or looking for power after a trailing throttle.

All ideas ref the above gratefully received.

Clive Jones
clive.jones@domain.elided
Palo Alto and Sunnyvale, California