Re Cool 75 TS and Leaking steering rack

Hi everybody,

I had also the problem with a cold running 75 TS ( it was very thirsty and
lacked power also).
A different "hotter" thermostat solved the problem (partnr: A 116 60534691
83'C).

Leaking (modern) steering racks have most of the times tired teflon bushes.
Go for your lokal truck repair with hydraulics service (in europe for
instance ZF-servicecenters, there must be something equal in the u.s.).
They did my rack for a very friendly price.

Salu,

.
Thom Fransen
Poorterweg 115
NL 5984 NM  KONINGSLUST
The Netherlands
Tel./Fax: +31 77 4652086
Mobile:   +31 6 55746296
fransen@domain.elided

The difference between men and boys is the price of their toys !