75 TS Acceleration problems (was How To Test A 75TS AFM?)

Dougal,

I see that you are investigating the Fuel Injection system, but have you
completely eliminated the ignition system from your investigations?

I had an acceleration problem recently with my car and subsequently
heard of a couple of others where the problem was that there was no
spark getting to one set of plugs. In my case it was a disintegrated
rotor arm in one of the distributors. In another case it was a dead coil
and in another case it was two HT leads reversed.

Hope this helps
Willo in Dublin