156 Sighting

Greetings Digesters !

On the way to work this afternoon northbound on Highway 14 in So.
Cal.(connects LA to the Antelope valley - where Willow Springs racetrack
is ) when I spotted a car carrier. After discerning from a distance that
top top back car was a new BMW 3 series, I was shocked to see that the
two back bottom cars were Alfa 156's !!!  I pulled over to let it catch
up and I got a closer look.  There was a maroon 2.4 JTD ( I assume this
is the diesel ) and a silver 1.8 twinspark.  There were a couple of other
BMW's and a large Audi station wagon.  All cars had euro plates on them.
No idea of the destination of these beauties, but they could have been
going to Willow Springs, or connecting to I-40 for a trip eastward to the
Ford testing grounds near Kingman, AZ.  I also believe that Toyota has a
test track somewhere near Death Valley which is north of Willow.

Could this be an omen of things to come ????  I can only hope.

Ciao for now !

Dan Walker

68 Euro Duetto
87 Milano Gold