2.5 ECU's

    Any body in the Houston and surrounding area - I will be dyno
testing my GTV6 race car the middle of November and am looking for any
one that has a modified 2.5 ECU from Sperry, Fred, or Zat. This will be
a chance to get actual HP improvements and know what the "black box's"
really do for your car. If anyone has an above listed ECU please contact
me privately so that we could meet at the shop in order to test your ECU
in my GTV6 on the test date.

        ANDREWG
        Houston, Tx
        ITS #63