Giulietta steering wheel

     My 59 Giulietta came with an aftermarket steering wheel that I'd like
     to know more about.  It has three flat polished aluminum spokes and a
     riveted wood rim.  The hub is polished aluminum, and accepts the
     original Alfa light flasher button (but not the horn ring).  I would
     describe it as "Nardi style" except that the name engraved in one
     spoke appears to same "Mauro" or something like that.  Anyone know
     anything about this wheel?  My guess is that it is a period accessory
     from when the car was new, or at least very young.  There are other
     nicely done period mods to the car, such as add-on gauges on a small
     panel and "wing" mirrors, which make me think an early owner always
     had a Haan catalog (or similar) handy.

     Andrew Watry
     Berlina Register
     59 Sprint