145/146 clutch bearing noise

Hello, fellow alfisti!

Some time ago there was a discussion about the
clutch bearing noise in Alfa Romeo 145/146 with Boxer motors.
There were couple of messages from UK Alfisti.
One of my friends has the same problem with his Alfa 146 1.6 Boxer.

No noise when the motor is cold, after warm-up - noise from the clutch,
whith the clucth depressed - no noise.

How critical is this? Is it the same "feature" as the second gear synchro
on transaxle Alfa's? I.e. they all do that?
What could be the cost to change the bearing and will it help?
Or the bearing or something else will fail shortly after?

Best regards,
              Oleg Solovianov.