Gas Fumes

Hi Everybody,

I have two questions regarding my 1982 Bosch FI Alfa Spider.

The first is that I get a heavy smell of gas fumes only when I have the
windows down or even with one of the vent windows open.  I traced the
smell to a hose that goes to the middle air hose, (hard plastic) about
10 mm, before the throttle plate facing the front of the car.  The
emissions sticker says I have one hose going to the canister from the
gas tank and two hoses coming out of the charcoal canister, both going
to the intake manifold.  I found the other hose at the intake manifold,
quite small 8 mm.  The Problem is that there is only one hose going into
the canister and only one hose coming out (the 8 mm) one.  I checked the
top of the gas tank for an extra outlet to the intake manifold but there
is only the fuel inlet & outlet and the feed to the charcoal canister.
Does anybody know where the second vapor hoses originates from?

The other question is what are the torque specs for the two rear
trailing arm bolts?  I have to replace my trailing arm bushings.

Sorry for the lengthy post.

Thanks in advance.
Ralph DeLauretis