RE: gas fumes

I just wanted to share with everyone that I traced my gas fumes to my
charcoal canister. Which is not in the trunk but in the front fender on
the passenger side behind the wheel in an access panel held on by three
screws.  The car is a 1982 Alfa Spider Bosch FI.

Does anyone know if these canister are available new or has anyone
substituted a canister from another car with success?

I am trying to figure out what the other black plastic tank in my trunk
is for?  Any ideas?

BTW. Miata Seats will not fit in an Alfa Spider, unless you lower the
floor!  Anybody want a nice set of Miata Seats? Don't Laugh.

Thanks Again
Ralph DeLauretis