BWA Wheels

I have the stock phone dail BWA's on my 88 Verde. I have had a vibration
at 80 mph since I bought the car. I tried new tires, rebuilt the front
end,  replaced the steering rack,checked wheel bearings, and replaced
front rotors, Rack and rotors were toast .I finally had the wheels
straightened as they were slightly less than round. When I weighed the
wheels for shipping I had weights from 171/2 lbs. to 25 lbs. I double
checked to make sure all the data on each wheel read the same. It did.
It seems like a huge weight variation for alloys to me. Has anyone else
on the list noticed this or am I the only one.
 BTW my vibration is still there.

 Ken
 88 Verde ( bad vibes )
 69 GTV