Parts for Sale - 1983 Spider

I sold my 84 Spider and no longer need my parts car.  The following
parts from a 1983 Spider Veloce are available.  Car is located in
Norfolk, Virginia.  ALL PRICES ARE PLUS SHIPPING.  Detailed information
on any part is available via e-mail.

Dash - EXCELLENT condition.  NO cracks. Tobacco interior color.
Includes instrument binnacles.  $200

Front Bumper - Good condition.  Includes all lights/reflectors.  One
reflector cracked, Alfa badge has a "dimple" in it.  $150

Convertible Top, Canvas with Padded Quarters (Black).  New 4/96 (receipt
for $497 for the top alone), garaged since 1/98.  EXCELLENT condition.
Includes any or all of the top frame as well.  $200

Bosch Fuel Injection System.  Complete and functioning.  Sell by
components or complete.  Make offer.

Vitaloni power mirrors.  Motors work.  $25 each

Ansa rear muffler.  Appears to be in good shape - no rust.  $10

Windshield.  Excellent condition with embedded antenna.  $100
Side windows available also.

Hood - $40

Trunk Lid, including spoiler and badges - $50

Doors - Make Offer

Original Rear Coil Springs - $10

Drive Shaft and center support bearing - $25

Also lots of interior trim bits and some mechanical parts left.  The
drivetrain and wheels have been sold.  Let me know what you need.

Respond to deuce@domain.elided
Ciao, Paul Shelton