MC rebuilding

Thank you guys for the info.  I have the IAP cat, but for some reason I
missed the page where the kits were listed.  I feel silly.

Other Alfistis directed me to Centerline Alfa.  They also carry the kits
which are slightly cheaper (less expensive) than (blank(s)).

I inspected the inside of the MC.  It looks shiny and smooth no scratches or
rust.  The pistons look fine also.  Is there a need to hone?

For those who are concerned about my safety and the safety of others; rest
assured.  Before I take the car to the street, I'll drive it around my huge
parking lot with aggressive braking and close inspection that way I'll be
certain I can stop when I need to.

Again thank you all.

Abe Kheraz
Madison, WI