Re: ratios

Hi there Doug,

At 05:17 PM 10/21/98 -0700, djbender@domain.elided wrote:
>     Can someone summarize for me what the final drive (differential)
>     ratios are in the various V6 cars (GTV6 and Milano)...also which ones
>     came with LSD (I believe just Milano Verde).

You may want to check out my V6 Alfa Transaxle FAQ at:
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/5300/auto/alfa/ar_trsxl.html .  It's
far from complete (in fact, I have some info that folks have sent me that I
haven't had a chance to get in there yet), but it has info on the gearset
and final drive ratios, as well as info on the LSD's.

	Hope this helps,
	 -Brad Porter		Williamston, Michigan USA
	  http://www.geocities.com/siliconvalley/5300
	  ICQ/UIN: 3011142
	  83 Silver Alfa Romeo GTV6 (The Good Twin)
	  85 Black Alfa Romeo GTV6 (The Evil Twin)
	  88 Pontiac Fiero GT (The Italian-American Step-sister)