brake booster needed

hi all, i'm looking for a brake booster for my 86 spider grad. i think
many years (and possibly different models--not sure??) will work. at about
$300 from IAP, i'm getting sticker shock. if anyone has one, new or used
(functional of course) i'm interested. in addition, if they are
rebuildable, can someone let me know!

second question: w/ all this rain we've been getting down here, the
spider's been getting rather wet inside. leaks at the window, close to the
front top of the vent. has anyone had any luck stopping this leak? it's a
drag to drive around w/ a steady drip on your leg & even worse to have a
wet interior for a week!

thanks much!

dave s
86 grad