Madison, WI Tech Session

                                          3:19 PM             10/8/98

Sorry to post this to the entire digest, but I think it missed our =
newsletter!

Wisconsin AROC is having a Tech Session on Saturday, Oct. 24 covering V6 =
timing belt/water pump replacement and installation of performance cams.  =
This event will be at 12:00 noon at Pat Slattery's automotive, 5201-B =
University Ave. in Madison.  All alfisti, AROC or not, are invited to =
watch and help.  We will probably head to Tom Schock's Blue Moon =
afterwards for refreshments.

Any questions or for directions please email me.

Joe Cabibbo <joe_cabibbo@domain.elided>
'89 Milano
'81 Spider