100,000 Mile 164L Maintenance

Hello Alfistas,

Just wanted to see what sort of maintenance issues everyone had
w/their 164L's. Just came back from a Firestone, and they're telling
me I've got to replace front motor mount, bushings in the swing arm
area, and another bushing sitting under both driver and passenger feet
wells?(Are these the bushings behind the A-pillar from the 164 tech
page?) I've already replaced passenger side rear motor mount. I hear
some stange clunking in front of the passenger feet well, and they're
saying they can't align till it's replaced. Clunking occurs when I
start from a light, stop, and turn. Clutch can be disengaged when
turning, but sound is still there. No vibration in the shift knob, so
it might not be the front passenger motor mount. It's cracking so I'm
going to replace it anyways. No clunking when I hit the gas when in
motion....mysterious. I want to find out so I can order the parts
ahead. So what do I do, replace all the bushings I can find?

Thanks ahead,
Danny
91' 164L
108565 miles