RE: Thanks, and some more

> Having another problem with the car pulling to the left and a slight
> vibration.  Does it all the time, not just under acceleration, or under
> braking.  I have put the car up and checked to see if a brake is sticking,
> does not seem to be.  I also have rotated the tires, no luck.  I
> mentioned a
> front-end alignment to my local alfa-guy, he stated that there is not much
> to align.  Any thoughts?  If an alignment will help, can I take
> it anywhere,
> or should I stick with my alfa shop (whom I do not think has alignment
> equipment)?

sure, on a spider there's only the castor and toe-in, neither of which would
cause a spider to pull to one side or another ;)

if a caliper is not frozen, then either you need an alignment or some
bushing(s) in the front end is far enough gone to affect the alignment.

assuming your bushings are all ok, i'd recommend finding a good alignment
shop, somebody with the newer computer controlled machines.  it's *very*
accurate, something like +/- .1 mm or better, and they usually give you
before and after printouts so you can see just how far off it was.

bs