Re: @#$%*!& COPS

Craig,
	I'm not disagreeing with you but there are certainly equals to
their rat-bastardedness over at certain sheriff's departments and within
the City of Berkeley.  I was cited by some asshole motorcycle cop for
impedance of traffic at a stoplight one Saturday last month.  His reason?
The bastard honked at me when the light turned green, and I treated him
like any other rude and impatient driver in California, I flipped him off.
Needless to say I am appealing the ticket and plan on questioning the
officer as to his bullying and abusive behavior exhibited by him and his
partner after he stopped me.  When he first pulled me over his first
comment to me after asking for license and registration was "Are you a
tough guy?"  And then after he had given me a ticket and I was trying to
pull out into traffic, the car kept drifting backwards because I was on a
slight incline when I would try to shift he yelled at me, "If you hit my
bike, I'm taking you to jail!"  Now I have looked in the CVC and there is
nothing there in the way of going to jail if you hit a police vehicle.
Does anyone (from California only please) have any helpful information
relating to this incident.  I have looked up the article that he wrote me
up for and it is rather vague.  It just states that a vehicle can be cited
for impeding the normal and reasonable flow of traffic.  I started moving
the car just a millisecond after that jerkoff honked at me while
simultaneously shooting him the bird.  Now I didn't know he was a cop at
first, but that shouldn't matter, cops shouldn't be allowed to pull you
over and cite you for a questionable offense merely because they are
pissed at you.  No clucking of tongues or shouldn't have done that
finger-waggings please, I am an adult and I am not sorry for what I did.
I generally hate cops, having been one myself in the Marine Corps, and
intensely disliking the majority's attitudes.  My take on the lot of them
is F**K them and the horses they rode in on!  Ciao!

						Regards,
						Regan Copple
						79 Spider
						73 Montreal