Re: @#$%*!& COPS

Always be careful when fliping off any unknown horn blower.  In fact, don't do
it.  Many bad things can happen and regardless, it ruins both parties day.

If I was driving my ALFA thru Berkeley, I would'nt be worried about facist
shave tailed rat bastard cops - I'd be worried about the bolsheviks the cops
are there to protect me from.

Dave Westphal

'89 Verde
'91 164S

PS - It was part of my job to visit portions of UC Berkeley in the People's
Park era -  in a '69 Spider.  Give me facists anyday.