fwd: Re: California Smog

>From a different discussion, may be of Alfisto interest.

I loved Jack Haggerty's analysis in Up On Jacks of reformulated gas.

It seems the real, sinister purpose of the gas is to destroy the fuel
systems of old cars, forcing them to burn to death or be totalled for lack
of funds to rebuild the things.

Big winners: environazis, maybe, but the pockets that get lined are those
of new car manufacturers and auto repair shops, as well as the oil
companies themselves as Jack so expertly pointed out.

- -ken