Thanks, and some more

Thanks to everyone for their replies about the problems that I had starting
my 88 Spider.  A new battery helped the problem, in that it now will start
everytime.  The issue that I wrote about still exists though, the starter
will turn the engine over for 30+ seconds before it will start.  Once
started it runs great, and will start right off for a couple of hours,
before going back to be hard to start.  Any thoughts on this?  Tune-up was
done 2 weeks ago (plugs, rotor, cap, wires).

Having another problem with the car pulling to the left and a slight
vibration.  Does it all the time, not just under acceleration, or under
braking.  I have put the car up and checked to see if a brake is sticking,
does not seem to be.  I also have rotated the tires, no luck.  I mentioned a
front-end alignment to my local alfa-guy, he stated that there is not much
to align.  Any thoughts?  If an alignment will help, can I take it anywhere,
or should I stick with my alfa shop (whom I do not think has alignment
equipment)?

Thanks again!!
Craig Jett
cjett@domain.elided