164 Radio

Eugenious

Do you mean the radio itself or the centre console lights. If it is the
centre consol then check the digest pages over the last week. If you can't
find it then email me and I will resend instructions.

If you mean the radio, then it probably depends on the brand of radio. My
1991 Australian delivery 164 has a Pioneer radio that is removeable. To
replace its light I needed to remove the radio and its front cover then
solder in a new light. The light is an incandescent light that I was only
able to source from Pioneer. It is a clear light with a yellow "condom" over
it. It was easy enough to replace but a little fiddly. You will need solder
wick or a solder sucker to remove the old light.

Doug Gould