Re: Milano Pivot Fork

Gary,

>  ... I was wondering what the issues were to replacing this correctly,
>  plus the appropriate way to clean the inside of new slave....

The clutch fork slides on each side of the pivot ball. Hopefully you have a
pivot ball and pivot ball breakage did not prompt the maintenance effort.
Insert the rod into the clutch slave, push and place the other end of the
rod onto the fork indention.  I never really worried about the slave being
clean.

As for the proper grease to use, I favor synthetic grease for most
everything.

Regards,
Ken