Milano Pivot Fork

G'day y'all,

Thanx to all who posted responses to my query about the problems I
encountered regarding the replacement of the clutch slave cylinder.
But in every case except one, they focussed on making sure that I had
the bleed screw at the top of the cylinder when bleeding. But as I
think I said in my original note, that wasn't my problem, and I was
already aware of the need to do this.

My problem is that in trying to connect the hose to the slave, I
managed to have the pivot fork come adrift, and I was wondering what
the issues were to replacing this correctly, plus the appropriate way
to clean the inside of new slave as the pivot fork had caused the
slave to dismantle itself while removing itself from the housing.

And also, what is an appropriate grease to use here?

Thanx again for any and all help.

g.
Gary Stark              74 Alfa Spider
gstark@domain.elided  87 Alfa Milan (truncated)
http://redbacksWeb.com  91 Mercedes 190E
Up over in Dallas from down under in Sydney.