Temp sender curves

Thanks Rich for the info in no.100, the temp vs. res curve for the
Alfa temp sensor (two examples tested, same results). Now this a
long shot I know, but if you can recall, I wonder if you could let us
know what Alfa models those sensors came from, and whether
you know if those results are applicable to other models too ?

Many thanks,
Graham Hilder,
New Zealand.
(GTV, Alfetta, Alfasud..... all with different sensors, I'll be bound).