17x9

         Whell I have been following  the discussion on the
wheels....about RACING Sparco, this are wheels made in Japan...they are
not the Italian brand Sparco Italia.  Non of the RACING Sparco line
while fit any Alfa, because of the bolt pattern, and also the off set.
Club Linea, is another company from Japan! those wheels will not fit an
alfa either, same reason as the sparcos! If you want to get a wheel that
looks like DTM ones, you should go with (in the us) MSW super
turismo<made by OZ> (in Europe) OZ super turismo. This wheels are
affered in a 5 by 100 bolt pattern and you will have to get special
bolts for them in orther to make them fit well. Dose bolts are called
"Floating Bolts"! If you are interested in Sparco-Cromodora wheels,
those are made in Italy for rally applications! in the catalog they only
go to 16" but I know in europe Sparco-Cromodora makes them all the way
to 18"! very expensive wheels because they are magnesium. OMP also has a
set of wheels that has the same case as the Sparco-Cromodora. Speedline
(the best choice for my opinion) they have all the way to 19"! again
very expensive wheel and a very good quality made wheel! If you are
going to use this car for the track do not buy Japanese wheels! These
Japanese wheels are nice looking etc... but no very strong! I hope this
helps! If you need any more information on wheels let me know I have
done infinite research o that topic.

Thank you
Tony

1996 Spider Lusso with Speedlie Aliseo Wheels 18X8
1974 GTAm Replica tube frame chassis