164 front vibration experiment

Since my 164S doesn't vibrate any more with new wheels and rotors.
And my 164LS doesn't vibrate at all.  I decide to do a experiment.
I have two 92 164S original wheels with old tires that I have saved
because they could probably go another 5000 miles.  I mounted them
on 164LS front.  Boy, does it shake !?  Does Italians like to talk
incessantly.

Karl Chen,

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]