re: Wheel paint

Bruce Giller wrote:
>David T. kindly sold me some BWA wheels for the GTV.  But they are
>in need of some paint and clear coat.  Is it worth it to get Eastwood's
>brand of paint for wheels or will Krylon do just as good as job??

That depends on the condition of the wheels.  If the original paint is in
decent shape, you could paint over it with any automotive paint.  If it's
in bad shape and the bare metal is exposed, it's probably a good idea to
have them bead blasted (with plastic media) and start over again.  It's
very important to use an epoxy primer (expensive) and to put the finish
coat on when the primer is still wet.

Dana Loomis