RE: Digest legal issues.

> Nice country you live in there? Is the policy that if you want to
> stay safe,
> say nothing and do nothing?
>
> Would it solve anything if I and all other participants in the list
> filled out an entry form to stay on the list, saying something to
> the effect that: "I understand that if put myself or anyone else at
> risk by following advices given here, I have myself to blame for
> not checking that it was safe. If anything in this list offends me,
> I cannot blame the list maintainer for such incidents."

i'd guess not, because you don't have to be a participant in the digest to
be offended by something that's printed on it.

the more i think about the digest legal issues, the more i'd like to see an
apology and a retraction - i'd love to know who is being apologized to, and
what is being apologized for.

just like when macdonalds corp sued a little farmer in scotland, i don't
think the litigant in this case really wants what he's asking for..

bs