Your GTV6 Problem

Guess what?  My GTV6 has the exact same problem....And-unfortunately-it has
gotten progressively worse.  I have taken the following actions:

Assumed bad fuel....added fuel/water remover....no effect
Replaced fuel filter...no effect
Checked fuel pressure....fine...no effect
Took it to a mechanic....could not find a problem...assumes its ignition...

He is getting me a quote to replace a part in the distributer which controls
spark and firing...I will let you know if this corrects the problem...keep me
posted...