Flying smokies and Step noses

This chat for the flying CHP reminds me of the time about 10 years ago that
the New South Wales Police here in Australia tried a similar program on the
major highways in and out of Sydney. They had lines painted across the
freeway and were timing drivers between the lines, radioing in the chasers
on the ground. They were pretty easy to spot though...slow moving Cessna's,
unless they snuck up on you from behind. A mate of mine went so far as to
rig one of his extenal rear view mirrors to point up, just like those above
cockpit morrors in the old WW2 fighter planes!!!

Also, my vote for cutest 105 Rhinoplasty = 1600 GTA (smaller "heart", mesh
grille and vent slots). However IMHO the true beauty of the step nose is
best appreciated side-on.

Regds

Bill