RE: GTV6 Sputtering

> While driving yesterday, my GTV6 hiccupped...(a jerk like it was
> running out
> of fuel)  I assumed since the gas guage was low that perhaps I
> was in need of
> fuel...well, it sputtered and died three times before I got to the gas
> station.  Everytime it died, it started right back up...
>
> After fueling, it occurred three more times.  When I backed into the dark
> garage, I noticed that the alternator light was remaining on but very dim.
> The vehicle continues to start immediately after turning ignition...
>
> What could it be.....fuel pump....alternator....fuel
> injection...contaminated
> fuel...ECU????  Somebody help me please with suggestions...

it could be all of the above.  better to do some proper troubleshooting than
to try to fix it over the net ;)

from the sounds of things, i'd suspect fuel filters.  with symptoms like
yours, if i had'nt done a proper tune up in a while, i might start with a
tune up, filters, blah, blah, blah.  also, make sure to detail the wires in
the engine compartment.  if the problem persists, do a proper diagnosis of
each of the systems (fuel, electrical, ...) and nail down the problem.

good luck,

bs