Re: GTV6 Sputtering

Walt,

My suggestion is probably the most obvious, but you might want to check the
fuel filter for excess debris. Does the sputtering usually occur at mid -
higher rpm, or does it also occur at lower rpm? If it does it only at higher
rpm, then I would bet it's a clogged fuel filter. If it happens at lower rpm
too, then it could be a *really* clogged fuel filter! :-)

Since it first occurred when your tank was really low, some trash could have
gotten sucked up into the fuel intake, or something to that effect.

I'm no expert on Bosch fuel injection, though, it could also be one of a
million parts I don't even know about yet...

Hope this helps,

Darren
85 GTV 6 Gran Turismo - San Antonio