Body Kits for 164

Hi,

	Here is the contact address of one Alfa body kit shop in
Singapore.

Cloverleaf Auto Services
Block 3023A, Ubi Road 1, #01-62
Singapore 408717
Tel-743-7767
742-7533 (fax?)

There's another Zender place in Waterloo Plaza. Has many kits and wheels
for the Milano, 145, 33, 155, 146, 145, 164. I wanted to buy a set of
Zender Milano 17" for my Milano Gold but was quoted a price which would
have bought me a Milano Verde from APE. Also wanted to bu a Sebring
exhaust for my 155 V6 but at that time they had the older stock which
would not fit the wide-track 155s.

Unfortunately I have no contact number for the one in Waterloo Plaza.
Any Singaporean Alfisti wanna help?

Zamani

p/s saw a lowered 164 LS with the 17" Zender Milano wheels (somewhat
like the wheels on the SZ). Nice!